Free Healing the Hurts of Your Past: A Guide to Overcoming the Pain of Shame

Descriptions Healing the Hurts of Your Past: A Guide to Overcoming the Pain of Shame Download



Download Healing the Hurts of Your Past: A Guide to Overcoming the Pain of Shame

Readers find freedom from their shame: "I was blown away at how accurate it describes the mind and the way shame affects so many areas of our lives from perfectionism to the way we raise our kids. The biggest takeaway for me was discovering how the shame I'd lived with had actually influenced the way I parented my child." "This has been the best purchase I have made this year. I wish I would have come across it sooner. An extremely good read and very helpful. I would recommend it and have recommended it to many of my close friends." "I can't say enough about this book, I wish I could give it a ten. Well written and right to the point. Everything you need to know about healing your past and moving on." Don't Let Your Past Hurt Define You Many people let the hurt from their past define them. As a result, they live in a world of depression, often trying to medicate their pain with drugs, alcohol and various self-destructive behaviors. Why is that? The answer, in a word, is shame. The . CLICK HERE TO START DOWNLOAD