Download My 'ME' Book - Vol 2: student planner and study goals journal: A journal to help you achieve your goals through inspiration, happiness and mindfulness (My 'ME' Books) (Volume 2) PDF

Descriptions My 'ME' Book - Vol 2: student planner and study goals journal: A journal to help you achieve your goals through inspiration, happiness and mindfulness (My 'ME' Books) (Volume 2) Download



Download My 'ME' Book - Vol 2: student planner and study goals journal: A journal to help you achieve your goals through inspiration, happiness and mindfulness (My 'ME' Books) (Volume 2)

"My 'ME' Book - am I nearly there yet?" - Vol 2 Student Planner & Study Goals Journal - is YOUR book, for YOU, to assist you throughout the year ahead: a journal to help you achieve your study goals through inspiration, happiness & mindfulness. With weekly task reminders, goal focus points, and a variety of motivational pointers, there is ample space for you to note your daily achievements, trials and tribulations, along with aspects you'd like to change and/or build upon. Designed to be used over the course of a year – or any 53 non-consecutive weeks, your "My 'ME' Book" prompts you to think about your progress, look at issues that have not gone as well as you had hoped, discover solutions for the future, and push you towards achieving your study goals. Loaded with tips, techniques, tricks, inspirational pieces, motivational quotes, resources, reminders, memory prompters, and goal milestone markers, this book charts your journey towards success. This book is Volume 2 of th . CLICK HERE TO START DOWNLOAD